Investment Strategist – Private Markets
1 January 2021
Our Client a top 20 global fund manager who is looking to recruit a Private Credit Strategist to sit within the Real Asset’s division.
The role is newly created and senior and will lead in developing market views for their private credit activities.
Summary of Role Duties
- Forming well founded independent views that will contribute to the delivery of strong risk adjusted returns for clients. This will span a range of topics including:
- Market insights
- Sector views
- Portfolio perspectives
- Client Solutions
- The team focusses on research that has practical applications on guiding transactional activity, portfolio construction, business development and risk management. The chosen applicant will act as an advocate for the views.
- The chosen individual will have a high profile within the business and will communicate the results of research projects working closely with fund managers and clients
- Finance related degree preferred.
- 7-10 years’ working experience
- Background in investment consulting or client solutions for pension funds and insurers
- An understanding of principle drivers of infrastructure, real estate and corporate credit returns
- Experience relating to private credit investments to client requirements preferred.