Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst
15 January 2021
£60,000 - £80,000
Our client is a globally renowned Asset Manager who is looking to hire a Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst. The position will be based in London and will work within their Global Bond Team providing support for their portfolio management activities.
- Interact closely with portfolio managers and traders to ensure timely and accurate execution of strategies across client portfolios.
- Rebalancing of portfolios in response to events ie cashflows.
- Monitoring of portfolio positions.
- Interacting with different areas of the firm to improve process and minimise risk.
- Monitoring, risk exposures and key market sensitivities.
- Strong academic credentials. Undergraduate and post-graduate degree or progression towards professional qualification ie CFA would be desirable.
- 3-5 years professional experience as gained in a similar role such as portfolio analyst, assistant portfolio manager, fund management accountant or junior pm.
- Strong Interest is fixed income is a must.
- Advanced analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.