Property Product Development Manager
4 December 2021
Up to £1000 per day DOE
Our client, a global investment management house, is seeking a Property Product Development Manager to join their high performing global Product team on a 6 month contract basis.
The Property Product Development Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support product development and project initiatives relating exclusively to property funds
- Work with the third-party property manager and distribution leads to oversee the property funds and develop tactical and strategic solutions
- Ensure the approval of initiatives through the product governance process, including ACD approvals
- Stakeholder management including communication on project delivery, progress and issues arising
- Lead relationships with other internal departments on any in-scope product related issues
- Committee and board representation as appropriate
- Maintain awareness of industry developments and regulatory changes with regard to open-ended property funds
- Ownership of fund documentation and any other relevant fund legal documentation
The Property Product Development Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Detailed knowledge and experience of open-ended property funds is essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Holds the CFA, IMC or equivalent
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to work closely with, and influence, portfolio managers, and other front office personnel
- Proven experience within product development is essential
This is a rare opportunity for a candidate with open ended property funds experience to join a fast-growing and dynamic investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria of Property Product Development Manager, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.