Senior Investment Compliance Analyst
22 September 2023
£70,000 - £80,000
A thriving investment management house is looking to recruit a Senior Investment Compliance Analyst to join their London office.
The Senior Investment Compliance Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Responsible for implementing and reviewing investment compliance rules and regulations.
- Oversee daily monitoring of pre and post trade compliance.
- Manage investment operational risk issues.
- Initiate enhancements to improve compliance framework efficiency.
The Senior Investment Compliance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a compliance role within asset management.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Self-driven, with excellent communication, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of compliance rules and portfolio management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Senior Investment Compliance Analyst looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”