24 November 2023
Our client is a global, top-tier investment management house who, due to exponential success, are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Marketing Manager to direct the marketing strategy and creative vision of the brand.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Providing knowledge and leading campaigns, for both traditional and digital forms of marketing.
- Creation and development of content and strategy to make for an exciting sales narrative.
- Working closely with both the sales and analytics teams to ensure marketing strategy is in line with increased client capture and acquisition targets.
- Planning and coordination of email marketing, social media and webinars with internal global teams.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to uphold key relationships.
The Marketing Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing within the investment management industry.
- Fluency in a European language (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish or Danish preferred).
- Ability to create solid relationships and work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Experience across a range of asset classes, alternatives and private markets experience advantageous.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Marketing professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Marketing Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”