9 February 2024
£80,000 - £95,000
Our client is a leading player within the investment management industry. Due to continued company growth and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Product Manager.
The Product Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Product Management – Support the delivery of the Product Management process, ensuring that each PMC product is fully managed from the completion of implementation through to the end of its lifecycle
- Product Change – Undertake required product changes to bring an effective implementation of changes and closures
- Product Reviews
- Ensuring that relevant Product Management and Product Governance processes are regularly reviewed and continue to be developed according to business need
- Product Documentation – Work collaboratively with the Senior Product Governance Manager to understand content and production practices of client-facing documentation (Description of Funds, Key Features, Fact Sheets, KIDs)
- Providing Product Technical Support
- Governance Support – Assist the management team as directed in Product Governance team duties to provide cover or additional resource in peak times
- Business Relationships – Assist in building and managing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure understanding of the Product Governance function and the required support for and adherence to all relevant policies and procedures
- Regulatory and Product Knowledge – Build and maintain a focused knowledge of the regulations, keeping abreast of changes and developments and being able to discuss these in an informed manner
The Product Manager will meet the following skillset:
- A strong track record in product management
- Good working knowledge of the asset management industry including investor types, distributional channels, the competitor landscape and a good working technical knowledge of investment products across pooled product structures (including UCITS and non-UCITS) in UK, Ireland and Luxembourg
- Previous experience in launching, operating, amending and closing pooled investment funds
- Knowledge of product life cycles and the role of product management and governance within that cycle
- Strong excel skills, including the ability to manipulate and interpret large volumes of information to identify and highlight key features
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with strong backgrounds in Product to join the team at a leading asset management house.
The company offers flexible working from the off-set, and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.