27 November 2021
£60,000 - £70,000 DOE
Our client is an investment management house looking to recruit an Advisor Marketer to help develop marketing initiatives for the business’ products alongside the Global Marketing team.
The Advisor Marketer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Develop an understanding of how the company market investment funds to Advisors globally
- Accountable for the global Advisor tool kit such as managing the messaging and content on an on-going basis to ensure all elements remain up to date and relevant; running a project to re-align and enhance Spotlights and Factsheets
- Develop and adapt marketing material for use in our different market segments, taking regulatory requirements and local positioning into consideration
- Oversee events for the company and third party’s (developing pre-event materials and presentations in association with the Investments and Client Group teams
- Supervise the broader dissemination of the marketing materials and messaging on to third party sites
- Act as a point of contact to respond to the needs of the client teams
- Attend relevant Client Group meetings to understand current sales priorities
- Collaborate with other areas of the Global Marketing team, including Investment Marketing, PR and Creative Marketing
- Adhering to the Code of Ethics and related policies and ensure Compliance training, declarations and relevant forms are completed on a timely basis
- Ensuring that firm and client data and property, including IT data, are properly protected
- Reporting any possible breaches, errors, complaints, conduct issues and suspicion that a client, investor, or employee may be involved in money laundering, fraud or other crime such as market abuse
The Advisor Marketer will meet the following skillset:
- 3 years of Fund Marketing experience (UK or international)
- Interest in investment markets and understanding of pooled fund and preferably international marketing compliance requirements
- Comfortable with working data across multiple formats and have the capacity to develop a comprehensive understanding of the internal systems toolkit including compliance systems and fund databases
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive self-starter who works well in a team
- Capable to deal with complexity and constantly seeking to find solutions
- Well organised, strong attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines
- Marketing mind set
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious buy-side Marketing professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”