13 November 2020
£500 - £600 per day
Our client is a global player within the investment management sector. Due to the period of Change & Transformation caused by Covid-19, the business are now looking to recruit an Agile Coach to advocate modern work practices throughout the organization. The role is for a 12 month duration on a contract basis.
The Agile Coach will take responsibility for :
- Conducting data-driven analysis
- Developing outcome focused progress designs
- Advocating continuous improvement throughout the business
- Changing the mind sets and behaviours of existing staff members
- Drawing upon their expert knowledge of Lean and/or Agile concepts to improve the operation
- Contributing to major project deliverables
- Providing insight in best practices and common obstacles based on prior experiences
- Assessing the risks associated with certain business practices; looking at ways in which risks can be mitigated
The Agile Coach will meet the following skill set:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years work experience within Change & Transformation
- Trained in Agile and/or Lean methodologies; holds Agile Practitioner Certificate
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to derive meaningful insights from data and process analysis
- Previous work history within financial services
This is a new role, ideal for Agile Practitioner holders looking to use their skills within an environment that is adapting to the new way of working.
If you believe your skill set meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, due to the popularity of this role and the high volume of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”