Business Developer, Sub-Advisory
28 February 2022
Our client is a global investment management company looking to recruit a Business Developer, Sub-Advisory to join their team to help the growth in assets and funds on the platform.
The Business Developer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Business development of the platform (fund and asset growth)
- Production of marketing collateral in support of the commercial activity for sub-advisory
- Communication about the sub-advisory platform
- Training and animation of internal & external clients
- Management of roadshows and training with contract third party managers
- Monitoring market developments, competitor actions, fund flows, etc
The Business Developer will meet the following skillset:
- 10 years’ experience in the Asset Management Industry (experience in sub-advisory / multi management and commercial roles is desired)
- International focus and fluent in French is preferred
- Gain an understanding of client issues and works with teams to develop relationships based on trust and cooperation
- Strong communication skills, Diplomacy and tact
- Ability to create buy-in and work collectively with teams across functions and build relationships with delegated managers
- Acts with tenacity, balance costs and benefits and goes the extra mile to deliver
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”