Business Development Associate
10 November 2023
Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced boutique investment management house looking to recruit a Business Development Associate to join their high-performing team on a permanent basis due to ongoing success.
Reporting directly to the Head of Investor Relations, the Business Development Associate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Developing key strategic partner relations in order to generate new sales leads and support the existing list of prospective clientele.
- Gaining a deep understanding into the firm’s product suite.
- Meet set targets on a quarterly basis and deliver on objectives.
- Be the main point of contact for all client queries, as well as partake in presentations, meetings, and calls both on the phone and in person.
- Manage key stakeholders both internally and externally.
The Business Development Associate will meet the following skillset:
- 6 – 12 months experience in a sales or business development role.
- Confidence to engage with a diverse range of departments and strategic partners.
- Ability to meet sales targets whilst being confident, driven and determined.
- Display excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate to all levels of seniority.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Associate professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”