Business Development Services Manager
7 April 2022
£70,000 - £80,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a private equity real estate firm as a Business Development Services Manager. This position will report directly to the Managing Director of Business Development assisting with developing marketing strategies to gain new business opportunities. The right candidate will be eligible to work from home 2 days a week.
The Business Development Services Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Develop and create informative and persuasive marketing materials, including RFP, DDQs and Investment Overviews.
- Responsible for developing and improving internal processes from drafts to final products.
- Maintain and build strong relationships by arranging roadshows, presentations and other opportunities to increase client engagement.
- Work closely with internals teams to ensure marketing materials meet compliance regulations and are the highest of quality/standards.
- Actively contribute on broader ad-hoc projects to support to Business Development team, as they arise.
The Business Development Services Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing and/or writing RFPs, with in real estate sector would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of private assets, real estate and FCA regulations.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Highly organised, proactive individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Business Development Services Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”