Business Development VP, French Speaking
22 December 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a globally-renowned alternatives firm as a Business Development VP. This position will report directly to the Head of Business Development assisting with Business Development strategy to gain new business opportunities, eventually taking a lead responsibility for all Business Development services for one region.
The Business Development VP will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Maintain and build strong relationships by arranging roadshows, presentations and other opportunities to increase client engagement.
- Being a key point of contact for any and all investors within the EMEA region including client queries and requests, building strong relationships.
- Responsible for developing and improving internal processes from drafts to final products, driving the enhancement of sales strategy.
- Develop and create informative and persuasive investor materials and communications.
- Work closely with internals teams to ensure marketing materials meet compliance regulations and are the highest of quality/standards.
- Actively contribute on broader ad-hoc projects to support to Business Development team, as they arise.
The Business Development VP will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Development/Sales Support, ideally within the private markets/alternatives space would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of private markets, real estate and FCA regulations.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Highly organised, proactive individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a fluent French speaker.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Business Development Services Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”