Business Management Manager
17 April 2020
Our client, a top tier asset management house based in the City of London, are looking for a Business Management Manager to lead and direct the newly formed Business Management team and support the monitoring of Operational Risk across global functions.
As Business Management Manager, you must be a strong people manager. You will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Managing a large team including performing appraisals, one-to-ones and providing guidance to junior staff
- Taking charge of the direction and performance of the team
- Ensuring a robust Operational Risk and Controls Framework is in place across the business
- Supporting and developing the operations initiatives and objectives
- Producing MI reports for the Board and senior management
- Providing cover to the Head of Business Management on an ad hoc basis
As the Business Management Manager, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in leading and developing a team
- Strong investigations skills
- Experience in liaising with internal and external parties
- Prior Business Management or Operational Risk experience gained within asset management operations
- Demonstrates good judgement in assessing and managing risks
- Receptive to change and continuously looks for improvement opportunities
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and delegate appropriately
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team at a well established investment management firm.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we received.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.