Business Strategy Manager
8 May 2018
A top-tier investment management firm is looking to hire a Business Strategy Manager to join its London based team. The role will work in the front office as part of the central management team, supporting the CEO on strategic business initiatives.
- Analyse and implement strategic business initiatives such as market entry strategies, team lifts/acquisitions and organic growth
- Research markets, competitors to produce financial, industry and market intelligence for senior management
- Work proactively with CEO to analysis firm’s financial and business performance including AUM, profitability, net flow, budget and forecasts
- Present to senior management on a regular basis to communicate financial and business development updates
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in financial services, preferably coming from a Strategy Consultancy, Business Strategy, or as an Investment Analyst
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, being effective interacting with senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and capable of working independently
- Degree educated
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.