Buy-Side Equity Research Associate
22 September 2022
£60,000 - £70,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading investment management firm as a Research Associate. The individual will be embedded within the Equity Research team and work closely with the Marco Equity team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Research, the Research Associate will take responsibility for the following:
- Conducting Fundamental bottom-up equity research across geographies and sectors
- Compile market insights into idea generation for the portfolio.
- Construct financial/valuation models of companies and industry sectors.
- Actively contribute on broader research projects across the team including ESG research.
The Research Associate will meet the following criteria:
- Driven individual with a strong work ethic.
- A passion for investing and keen interest in the macro-economy
- Coding proficiency in Python preferred.
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Ideally working towards or achieved, ACA, CFA, MBA or other professional qualification.
If you believe your background meets the criteria of Research Associate, please click the ‘apply’ button.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.