CIO – Private Equity Fund – Sustainability Focus
25 September 2020
Our client is a bespoke advisory firm who is looking to recruit a Chief Investment Officer to help set up an early stage private equity fund with a sustainability focus.
- Serve as senior investment executive in all aspects of investment and portfolio management for the fund, from deal flow to execution
- Market the fund to investors to support fund raising efforts
- Create and implement a thorough investment process
- Organise regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies
- Attend quarterly meetings and remain up to date with any important valuation changes
- 10+ years investment experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
- High degree of inter-personal, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to think laterally and adapt to changing circumstances in a dynamic environment
- Have a proven track record in raising funds for a private equity fund
- Strong experience of constructing and managing a balanced private equity portfolio and a track record in generating superior returns on investment
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.