Client Manager – Middle East
25 March 2022
£100,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a leading asset management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Client Manager – Middle East to join their high-performing Distribution team on a permanent basis. The role is based in London, but covers the Middle East channel with occasional travel to the region.
The Client Manager – Middle East will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Work closely with the Head of Middle East Distribution to execute and contribute towards seminars and client events to gain new clients.
- Lead on generating new business opportunities through various approaches, including networking and advertising.
- Proactively keep up to date with company fund products and business strategies.
- Liaise and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and other areas of the business.
- Actively contribute to broader projects across the Distribution (Middle East) team as they arise.
The Client Manager – Middle East will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within asset management is essential.
- IMC or equivalent qualified.
- Experience working in an Account Manager, Relationship Manager or Client Manager role within investment management.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and knowledge of Middle Eastern language would be advantageous.
- Experience covering Middle Eastern markets.
- Client focused with the determination to exceed expectations.
- Proactive and well organised individual with strong presentation skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Client Manager – Middle East professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive asset management business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Client Manager – Middle East, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”