Client Portfolio Manager – Equity
1 June 2018
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Client Portfolio Manager to join the Developed Equity group of a leading global asset management house.
This role will interact closely with the investment and distribution functions providing expert investment advice and serve as a primary investment contact for clients.
- Internal and external product champion, supporting sales teams in client and prospect meetings – offering technical expertise and high level of investment knowledge
- Develop and communicate the investment message across various investment strategies
- Play a key role in new business efforts, active involvement in pitches and responding to ac hoc queries and client requests
- Participate in investment strategy meeting with Fund Managers
- Participate in the development of any investment strategies and fund launches
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Specialist working alongside Fund Managers
- Strong knowledge of developed equity markets
- Working towards CFA
- Excellent academic qualifications, educated to degree level at a leading University, with a minimum of a 2:1 classification
- Strong communication skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.