Client Services Associate
23 February 2024
A leading investment management house are looking to recruit a Client Services Associate to join their London office on a permanent basis.
The Client Services Associate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Create an exceptional client experience.
- Manage and respond to client queries.
- Assist with quarterly reporting and investment reports.
- Contribute to RFPs and DDQs.
- Support with production of agendas and attend client meetings.
The Client Services Associate will meet the following skillset:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a client facing role within financial services.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create relationships.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office skills.
- Great willingness to learn.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Client Services professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”