Client Relations Manager – European Wholesale
16 November 2018
A city based investment management firm is looking for a Client Relations Manager to join their Wholesale Client Relations Team. This role will involve managing fund distributor relationships and supervising team members.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver an outstanding client management experience
- Attending client meetings to ensure a high client retention rate
- Assist in overseeing junior members of the team, giving support with their training and development
- Review and sign off reports, ensuring client requirements are met
- Ensure various projects are controlled using effective communication and coordination.
The successful candidate will have:
- Direct European wholesale client relationship experience
- A solid understanding of fund management and preferably industry qualifications (IMC/CFA)
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of the funds market
- A hard working and proactive attitude, with exceptional communication skills and a good level of gravitas.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.