Client Relationship Manager, Wholesale
21 February 2019
Our client, a global investment manager, is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to strategically manage, develop and deepen complex client relationships and deliver an excellent service for their clients.
This role focuses on the wholesale market place in the UK and Europe. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, grow and develop assigned clients representing different business segments and assume new client as appropriate.
- Conducts in-depth client research in an effort to learn about and deepen client relationships.
- Broaden relationships with key client decision-makers and decision influencers for top tier clients.
- Demonstrate ultimate accountability for client relationship and coordinates internal activities to ensure an integrated team. Provides strategic direction for client and team.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of investments and regulatory issues.
The ideal candidate profile would have:
- 8+ years client service experience, with a strong focus on the wholesale market
- Experience with European clients (German or Italian ideal) with a solid understanding of regulatory requirements in these regions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong investment knowledge and presentation skills
- European languages skills are desirable but not required.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”