Client Reporting Analyst
22 January 2021
£37,000 - £45,000 DOE
Our client is a top tier asset manager based in London. As a result of company growth, they are now looking to hire a Client Reporting Analyst to join their Client Reporting team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within client reporting or another reporting function within investment management.
Working closely alongside the Head of Client Reporting, the Client Reporting Analyst will be involved in the following duties:
- Producing high quality, accurate, and timely reporting for clients
- Updating and fact checking monthly and quarterly generic reporting materials, fund profiles and monthly commentaries
- Updating and fact checking various data points for the external website
- Complying new or changing fund materials
- Managing the day-to-day production of full, accurate and timely reports, making sure we hit internal and external deadlines
- Ensuring production controls work and team members use them properly
- Drafting and maintaining procedure documents for reporting processes, making sure best practice is established and followed
- Contributing to various projects across a variety of client reporting initiatives
The Client Reporting Analyst should have the following skill set:
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Holds the IMC or is working towards the IMC (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Client Reporting, Performance Reporting or Data Reporting within asset management
- Good Excel knowledge including abilities to perform pivot tables and v lookups as a minimum requirement
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team at a well established investment management firm. If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”