Graduate Reporting Analyst
15 January 2021
£36,000 - £42,000 DOE
Our client is a well-established investment management house. Due to increased workload, they are now looking to recruit a Graduate Reporting Analyst to join on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Graduate Reporting Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Production of bespoke client reports
- The production, checking and co-ordinating approvals across a range of bespoke monthly, quarterly, six monthly and annual investment report outputs
- Auto generation and manual report compilation, template adjustment work, data verification, commentary amendments and co-ordinating report approvals prior to delivery
- Meeting various reporting delivery deadlines
- Assisting with client reporting projects
- Working with high volumes of client reports whilst adhering to the FCA conduct rules
The Graduate Reporting Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 years’ experience within the asset management sector
- Reporting experience centred around Fixed Income or Equities
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in accordance with monthly deadlines
- VBA, Power BI or other IT skills of extracting and manipulating data
- Degree level education
- IMC desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for graduate candidates with 1-2 years’ investment management sector relevant experience looking to embark on their next role within investment management.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.