Client Reporting Analyst
8 March 2020
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a leading investment management house. As a result of growth and success within the company, they are now looking to build out their Client Reporting team by hiring a Client Reporting Analyst on a permanent basis
Reporting to the Head of Client Reporting, the Client Reporting Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual reports on behalf of both retail and institutional clients
- Handling client queries
- Collating large amounts of investment data in order to produce comprehensive reports for clients
- Looking at ways in which the client reporting process can be made automated and more efficient
The Client Reporting Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Reporting experience within the investment management industry
- Client orientated by nature and has experience of customer or client service
- Proven ability to work towards deadlines
- Strong academic background: degree qualification or equivalent
- Understanding of a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, Equities and/or Derivatives
- Possess or have the desire to complete the IMC
This is an exciting opportunity for a Client Reporting Analyst to join a high performing team within a thriving investment management house.
If you feel you have the relevant attributes to succeed in the above role, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, we receive a high volume of applications and are only able to respond to successful applicants.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”