8 February 2024
Our client, a fast-growing investment management firm, is searching for a Communications Manager to join their Global Marketing team based in London.
The core focus of the role is media relations and external communications. We are looking for a proactive candidate that can think innovatively about effective PR strategy and deliver a fully integrated PR function to the business.
Key accountabilities include:
- Be the interface between the firm and the media across Europe with an astute understanding of each local channel and region.
- Promote the brand and new products appropriately to the media in a responsible way, with a particular emphasis on sustainability.
- Leverage and deliver the messages agreed upon by the Marketing team across a range of institutional, intermediary and private clients.
- Taking initiative to execute effective PR campaigns, able to organise and manage multiple PR agencies across markets.
- Facilitate strong relationships both internally and with external stakeholders, including media agencies, commentators, journalists etc.
- Have the ability to work with a number of different senior stakeholders in locations around the world and demonstrate strong crisis and issue management skills.
- Must demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to push boundaries; must be willing to operate under own initiative.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years industry experience in an investment management firm. Strong knowledge of the financial markets and investment products is key and the ability to influence at all levels.
If your experience resonates with the outlined criteria, please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”