Consultant Relations Executive
22 December 2023
An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded Private Markets team at a global asset management firm has arisen. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of Consultant Relations, contributing directly to the capital-raising strategy of the firm.
The Consultant Relations Executive will be responsible for:
- Crafting strategic business development strategy, capturing opportunities within the market and capitalising on them accordingly.
- Engaging with a broad range of consulting and intermediary business firms, supporting the team in resolving any and all queries and providing any required communications.
- Supporting in the conduction of lead generation and supporting in the initiation of new relationships, as well as managing said relationships.
- Providing exceptional and bespoke consultant relationship management, maintaining effective and consistent communications.
- Maintenance and co-ordination of internal databases to track consultant activities and workflow in order to produce relevant and targeted monthly reports.
The Consultant Relations Executive will have the following qualifications:
- Proven and relevant experience in the investment management industry, with Private Markets/Alternatives experience desirable.
- Strong interest in the asset management industry with experience of the institutional client base.
- Strong academic background ideal.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial approach with the drive to meet targets and identify opportunities in the market.
- Excellent English language written and oral ability, with fluency in another European language preferred.