Content Manager (EMEA)
18 May 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a top tier investment management firm. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Content Manager (EMEA) to join their high-performing Global Marketing team on a permanent basis.
The Content Manager (EMEA) will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Work closely with the team to create a schedule for publications and specific deadlines.
- Collaborate with external contacts to develop strategies to increase social media presence and engagement.
- Conduct analysis and monitor the website’s success and campaigns to improve future planning and content.
- Review established articles and narratives to access their effectiveness and expiry dates.
- Analyse metrics and collate quantitative data to develop insights for enhancements.
The Content Manager (EMEA) will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in content writing and/or marketing within the asset management sector.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the investment industry to appeal to its audience.
- Experience working with social media platforms.
- Creative and proactive individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in an additional language would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Investment Writer, Content Writer or Financial Journalist looking for the next step on their career ladder.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Content Manager (EMEA), please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”