COO (Chief Operating Officer)
London with overseas travel
13 June 2020
Mason Blake have been appointed by a boutique asset management house to recruit a COO. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for Head of Operations or Operations Director candidates looking for a strategic new position.
The COO’s remit will include:
- Supporting the development and growth of the organisation by developing new and existing operational procedures in line with the business vision
- Consistently produce a high standard of comprehensive operational proposals, recommendations and specifications including competitor and customer analysis
- Provide a detailed analysis of target markets, client sustainability and conflict of interest
- Secure and agree the sourcing of third party providers
- Programme manage ad hoc business-wide projects
- Assist in the resolution of all commercial, legal and operational issues
- Collaborate with the wider Operations team (Trade Support, Oversight and Client Reporting) to ensure that the operational framework is met
- Lead the research, analysis and development functions of both new and existing products for off-shore fund ranges
The COO will meet the following criteria:
- 10+ years experience within a senior Operations role at a buy-side organisation
- Holds the IMC
- Proven knowledge of investment operations gained from working extensively within an asset management house
- Strategic by nature
- Delivery focused with high energy and drive
If you believe your background meets the full criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, due to current market conditions and the exceptionally high volume of CVs we are currently receiving, only successful applicants will be responded to.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.