Credit Analyst – Developed Markets – Financials
30 December 2020
£90,000 - £120,000
Our client is a leading global asset manager who is looking to recruit a Credit Analyst, specifically within their developed markets team to cover European financials
- Undertaking quantitative and qualitative fundamental credit research across the European financials sectors
- Generating profitable investment ideas based on through analysis
- Sourcing, presenting and analysing industry relevant credit data
- Contributing to credit process through idea sharing of relevant market information
- 2-6 years direct experience as a credit analyst in the European financials space
- Strong understanding of corporate financial accounts
- Good understanding of corporate financial markets themes and trends
- Exemplary academic record
- Organised, numerical, and a team player with great presentation skills
Due to an increased number of applications at these times you may not get a response unless you are well aligned to the criteria.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.