11 September 2020
£50,000 - £60,000
Our client is a leading global asset manager who is looking to recruit a generalist credit analyst to cover the full spectrum of credit.
- Conducting in depth research across strategies
- Understanding liquidity position of target companies
- Reviewing capital structure, its evolution and estimating the sustainability of debt load
- Representing the client at roadshows, presentations and issuer meetings
- Building relationships to provide information flow with sell side research analysts.
- Circa 3 years’ credit research experience buy or sell side
- CFA qualified or working towards the qualification
- Interest and understanding in sustainable investing
- Finance related degree
- Strong financial modelling skills
Due to an increased number of applications you may not get a response unless you are well aligned to the criteria.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.