Credit Research Analyst
7 April 2019
A global top tier asset management firm is looking to recruit in the growing credit research team. The credit research team is based in London and analysts will cover non-financial Investment Grade and High Yield companies on a global basis. The successful candidate will likely be assigned one or more sectors to focus on.
The key responsibilities:
- Initiate credit research coverage and make investment recommendations for portfolio positioning and alpha-generating trade as credit risks and/or value change
- Analyse the main ‘top-down’ macro economic and market influences the credit profile of covered corporate on a global basis
- Research sector and issuer-level news, earnings and other events on a daily basis and analyse their effects on their valuations of various credit instruments
- Attend and contribute to investment meetings, maintaining an active dialog with other analysts, traders and portfolio managers in order to react if needed
- 1-3 years’ credit research experience, either from another buy side firm, an investment bank or credit rating agency
- Familiarity with analysing investment opportunities across different currencies and geographies
- Strong aspiration to become a Portfolio Manager
- Degree qualified
- CFA designation would be ideal
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.