Credit Research Analyst, Financial Institutions
11 March 2021
Our client, a fast-growing boutique asset manager, is looking for an experienced credit analyst to join their Credit team.
The successful candidate will undertake credit research specifically focusing on financial institutions.
- Conduct detailed fundamental research to generate investment ideas
- Primary coverage of UK and European financial institutions
- Continuous monitoring of credits under coverage including analysis of quarterly results or any relevant news flow
- Communicate any material changes in credit profile to Portfolio Managers
- Liaise with issuers, sell side analysts, rating agencies and attend industry conferences to discuss industry trends
- Minimum 5 years’ credit research experience on the buy-side, sell-side or at a ratings agency
- Previous experience analysing financial institutions
- Relative value experience would be an advantage
- Understanding of how ESG factors impact upon credit analysis
- Strong academic background, first or upper-second class degree
- CFA qualification or equivalent
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.