Credit Research Analyst, Financials
6 April 2019
A global asset manager is seeking to hire a Credit Research Analyst to specifically cover banks and insurance companies.
- Conduct detailed fundamental research to generate investment ideas for portfolio managers
- Write and maintain detailed credit notes
- Primary coverage of UK and European Banks and Insurance sector; monitoring sector trends and incorporating into recommendations
- Financial analysis to gain a better understanding of business and sector risks
- Actively participate in morning meetings and investment strategy discussions
- Liaise with sell side analyst, rating agencies and attend industry conferences
- Proven credit research experience on the buy-side, sell-side or rating agency
- Previous experience covering Financials sector
- Strong academic background, first or upper-second class degree
- Strong financial modelling skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.