Credit Research Analyst, Financials
24 November 2018
A global asset manager is seeking a Credit Analyst to join their growing team.
As part of the corporate credit team, the successful candidate will undertake credit research specifically focusing on the banking sector.
- Conduct detailed fundamental research to generate investment ideas for Active Credit portfolio managers
- Primary coverage of UK and European Banks
- Analyse and understand legal structure of deals, business risk profile and financial risk of the company
- Actively participate in morning meetings and investment strategy discussions
- Liaise with sell side analyst, rating agencies and attend industry conferences
- 3-5 years’ credit research experience
- Previous experience covering European banks
- Familiarity with banking industry regulation across Europe
- Strong academic background, first or upper-second class degree
- CFA qualification or equivalent
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.