Data Vendor Manager (Market Data)
8 February 2022
£400 - £600 per day DOE
Our client is a prestigious investment management house with a global presence. Due to an exceptionally busy period within the organisation, they are looking to recruit a Data Vendor Manager on a contract basis.
The Data Vendor Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Managing the fund business strategy, in particular focusing on the data requirements and the oversight of strategic third parties
- Own the fund data within internal web-based systems, ensuring its accuracy by maintaining and enhancing the control environment
- Lead the regular strategic data vendor calls
- Take on the RFP ownership for content where the Fund Business Team acts as Subject Matter Expert
- Oversee the production and dissemination of MiFID, PRIIPS and other transparency reporting templates
- Coordination of the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) production
- Review Distribution Agreements and Platform Service Level Agreements from an operational perspective
- Implement and manage new distribution relationships
- Assist and implement the accurate dissemination of the ESG components of the funds
- Assist with funds governance (e.g. what can be disclosed and what cannot be disclosed) and more product oriented questions (e.g. share class availability, eligibility, fees), including helping to ensure the Fund’s holdings dissemination policy is accurately adhered to
- Ongoing project management
The successful Data Vendor Manager will have the following credentials:
- At least 7 years’ experience in the investment management sector or at a data provider
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory landscape within investment management
- A successful track record of assisting in large projects
- Experience of overseeing outsourced external service providers
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Teams and/or SharePoint
- Strong data manipulation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Vendor professional with a strong interest in project management to join the team at a top tier investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.