Digital Marketing Manager/Developer
16 November 2018
£400 per day
A leading investment firm based in London is looking for a digital marketing candidate to join their team in a newly created role. The purpose of the role is to support the firm’s collective goals across key markets, through the use of digital marketing techniques.
- Management of the firms global web presence
- Implement and manage digital marketing campaigns and assist in key digital projects
- Provision of analytics and performance metrics such as monthly dashboards and campaign tagging
- Assist in the digital distribution of fund literature
- General BAU tasks associated within the digital team, social media support and email campaign support
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in digital marketing in the investment management or financial services industry
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Website infrastructure is required
- Knowledge of various digital platforms desired
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and will have the ambition to provide the best end-user experience in the investment management industry. Applicants should be able to collaborate with team members, lead by example and strive for continuous improvement.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”