EM Fixed Income Junior Portfolio Manager/Analyst
29 June 2023
A leading global asset manager is looking to hire a Junior Portfolio Manager/Analyst to join the successful and leading Emerging Market Debt team.
- Conduct high quality investment analysis to generate investment recommendations
- Generate trade ideas across global emerging and frontier markets
- Conduct country analysis and develop an in-depth knowledge of economies and markets
- Develop and maintain quantitative models across strategies
- Ad-hoc analysis on a range of macro-economic and market-related issues
- Participate in wider investment debate within the EM fixed income investment team
- 5-8 years’ prior experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- Demonstrable interest in and understanding of fixed income markets
- Coding skills in Python would be advantageous
- Ideally CFA qualified
- Strong communication skills and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.