EMEA Recruitment Consultant
9 June 2022
Due to the investment management industry’s expansion in Europe, we are seeking an experienced EMEA Recruitment Consultant to join our well-established Distribution (Sales & Marketing) Recruitment division. You will be joining a high performing and inclusive team recruiting for Senior-level hires on the continent in key financial hubs such as Milan, Frankfurt and Paris, all within the buoyant investment management industry.
- Partnering with investment management clients to recruit diverse Sales and Marketing positions on a European scale
- Being an advocate – both internally and externally – for Diversity & Inclusion
- Manage key accounts within EMEA: this including managing relationships with both HR Managers and Line Managers
- Generate new business opportunities and win places on the PSLs of target clients
- Build strong relationships and good rapport with clients and candidates across the continent: this should be done through a blend of face to face meetings, virtual meetings and phone calls
- Generate new candidates as well as maintain relationships with existing candidates
- Keep up to date with all market knowledge and trends in order to provide a consultative service to clients
- Continental travel where appropriate
- Help drive the business forward with innovative thinking
What we can offer you?
- Clear career progression
- Paid sabbatical
- Market leading commission structure
- Generous benefits package, including pension and heavily subsided gym membership
- Quarterly team building activities
- Monthly incentive prizes, such as extra annual leave, retail vouchers and cash bonuses
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience of working in recruitment
- Experience recruiting for financial services is desirable but not essential
- A European language speaker, or an interest in Europe and international affairs
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Naturally customer service centric
- Degree level education
- High attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, team-orientated individual
Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch, Mason Blake is a boutique recruitment agency established for over 20 years in consulting for the investment management industry. Our focus has allowed us to become experts in the sector and build an unrivalled network of clients and candidates.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”