Equity Portfolio Analyst
2 November 2021
£50,000 - £70,000
Our client is a globally renowned Asset Manager who is looking to hire an Equity Portfolio Analyst. The position will be based in London and will work within their Investment Implementation Group providing support for their portfolio management activities.
- Work alongside traders and the investment team to implement investment strategies across client portfolios
- Interact with other teams throughout the firm
- Contribute to the investment team on a bespoke basis through risk analysis, portfolio data reporting and analysis, exposure tracking and custom portfolio management
- Liaise with the technology department to further develop and enhance implementation and monitoring tools
- Strong academic credentials. Undergraduate and post-graduate degree or progression towards professional qualification ie CFA would be desirable.
- 3-6 years professional experience as gained in a similar role such as portfolio analyst, assistant portfolio manager, fund management accountant or junior pm.
- Strong Interest is equities is a must.
- Advanced analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.