Equity Portfolio Manager – Fund of Funds (Dublin based)
16 March 2018
Our client, a leading asset manager, is looking to recruit an Equity Portfolio Manager to join their growing investment team in Dublin. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the management of a range of equity fund of fund portfolios.
- Manage an allocated range of equity fund of funds portfolio, achieving performance goals against benchmarks and peer groups
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of the portfolios and underlying investments
- Liaise with the investment strategy and fund research teams in respect to portfolio construction and management of portfolios
- Participate in investment committee meetings, providing regular updates on investment views and performance updates
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the investment process
- On boarding of new managers and funds
- 3-5 years experience in fund of funds portfolio management
- Educated to a Degree level in an Economics, Business, or Quantitative discipline
- Strong knowledge of equity markets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg and Morningstar
- Strong oral and written analytical and communication skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.