Equity Research Analyst
28 May 2022
Our client, a boutique, well-established investment firm is seeking to hire an Equity Research Analyst.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a firm that follows an entrepreneurial, open and friendly approach.
- Conduct analysis of specific companies and industries to generate investment ideas
- Build financial models, develop operating & financial forecasts and asset company’s valuation and risks
- Discuss investment recommendations with wider team
- Produce investment memorandums and presentations
- Keep research up to date for companies already in the portfolios
- Share market insights and contribute positively to investment debates
- 3-5 years’ experience working for a top tier buy-side or sell-side institution
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Preferably studying towards or have completed CFA programme
- Demonstrated passion for investing
- Intellectually curious, a self-starter and desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to interact with stakeholders both internally and externally from all level through to CEO
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.