Equity Research Analyst
14 February 2023
An established boutique global equity asset manager is seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to join their investment team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing asset manager.
The role will involve working alongside a small team of portfolio managers and equity analysts to assist in the research and analysis of potential investment opportunities. The fund has a rigorous research approach to investing and a long-term investment horizon.
- Conduct in-depth fundamental bottom-up equity analysis on companies in a variety of industries
- Generate investment recommendations and present ideas to the wider investment team
- Participate in wider company investment debates
- Develop financial models to forecast future financial performance and conduct valuation analysis
- Attend company visits and industry conferences
Ideal candidate Profile:
- 1-3 years equity analysis experience is essential, preferably on the buy-side
- Passion for investing
- Working towards CFA qualification
- Excellent academic record with a first or upper-second class degree from a top university
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an intellectually challenging, collaborative team environment
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.