Equity Research Analyst, Global Emerging Markets
12 March 2019
A London-based boutique emerging markets asset manager are seeking to hire an equity research analyst. The analyst would be working within a small team with no specific sector coverage across a range of Global EM and Frontier equity strategies. There is a lot of growth opportunity within the firm, as you will be working directly with the portfolio manager.
- Evaluating companies on a relative and fundamental basis
- Providing investment ideas to Portfolio Managers for inclusion in the emerging market portfolios
- Contributing to investment debate with relevant ideas, facts and opinions
- Undertaking investment trips to attend company meetings and writing up reports on the meeting
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 2-5 years’ relevant equity research experience
- Interest in emerging markets and willingness to travel
- Proven interest and passion in investing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, strong self-awareness
- Curiosity in how businesses work, willing to ask “how”, “what”, “where” and “why”
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work in a collaborative environment, is curious and self-motivated. The successful candidate will be part of the team on day one and give them the opportunity to talk with business owners and managers throughout the emerging world.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.