Equity Research Analyst, Global Financials
9 February 2020
Competitive Salary + bonus
Our client, a leading global Asset Manager with over $200 billion AUM is seeking an Equity Analyst to cover the Financials sector.
Their entrepreneurial culture and flat management structure foster an environment in which your good ideas can take flight and allows you get to great exposure. The main purpose of the role is to generate and present investment ideas to Portfolio Managers and maintain coverage of Global Financial companies.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the financials sector and the companies within in on an operational and financial level
- Lead meetings with management, including site visits and ESG engagements
- Building financial models, analysing financial performance, returns on capital and valuation.
- Building screening tools that identify companies that might deserve further analysis
- Looking for and exploiting “big data” that offers insight into company operating performance
- Contributing to wider investment debate, updating investment team on recent events or results in the sector
- Relevant experience analysing companies in the financial sector on the buy-side or sell-side
- Excellent academic background
- Likely studying towards or have completed CFA programme
- Self-motivated, competitive and/or entrepreneurial with a genuine interest in investing
- Team player with a willingness to leverage the Firm’s global capabilities and resources
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.