Global Healthcare Equity Analyst
15 December 2020
Competitive Salary + bonus
Our client, a leading global asset manager is looking to recruit an Equity Research Analyst to cover the Healthcare sector.
The main purpose of the role is to generate and present investment ideas to Portfolio Managers and maintain coverage of Global Healthcare companies.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the healthcare sector and the companies within in on an operational and financial level
- Generate and present investment ideas to Portfolio Manager across a range of strategies (Long only & Long/Short)
- Lead meetings with management, including site visits and ESG engagements
- Building financial models, analysing financial performance, returns on capital and valuation.
- Building screening tools that identify companies that might deserve further analysis
- Looking for and exploiting “big data” that offers insight into company operating performance
- Contributing to wider investment debate, updating investment team on recent events or results in the sector
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience analysing companies in the healthcare sector on the buy-side or sell-side
- Excellent academic background
- Likely studying towards or have completed CFA programme.
- Self-motivated, competitive and/or entrepreneurial with a genuine interest in investing
- Team player with a willingness to leverage the Firm’s global capabilities and resources
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.