Equity Research Analyst, US
17 April 2020
Competitive Salary + bonus
Our client is a highly regarded asset management firm. They are now looking to add an Equity Research Analyst to their global equities desk.
The successful candidate will work closely with the US Equities Fund Manager as a generalist.
The key responsibilities:
- Identify and analyse stocks using fundamental analysis making investment recommendations to the Fund Manager
- Build financial models, analyse returns on capital and valuation. Develop Excel models forecasting financial performance of companies, and regularly write reports updating colleagues on recent events at the companies (or sectors) covered
- Understand the competitive position of companies and how they operate within their industry
- Participate in meetings and conference calls with company management
- Attend relevant industry conferences
- Relevant buy- side equity research experience, ideally 3-5 years experience
- Excellent academic record
- Ideally CFA Charterholder, will also consider candidates who have passed Level 2
- Strong demonstrable experience in financial modelling and business valuation
- Ability to make sound investment decisions
- Possesses a strong interest in investing
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.