Equity Research Associate
7 May 2019
£50,000 - £60,000
A leading investment management house is seeking to hire within the global equities division. This role will allow the successful candidate to work alongside a group of experienced fund managers and conduct fundamental analysis across a wide range of sectors.
The key responsibilities include:
- Conduct fundamental analysis, and industries that are identified as potential investment opportunities
- Build and maintain company financial models
- Research macroeconomic themes and industry analysis
- Attend company meetings and conferences
- Contribute to firm wide investment debate
- 1-3 years’ equity research experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a top tier university
- Working towards CFA qualification
- Clear passion for investing
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.