ESG Investment Writer
25 January 2022
£50,000 - £60,000
We are working with a well-established investment management firm who are looking to hire an ESG Investment Writer. The role is best suited to candidates with a work history in RFP and/or investment writing.
The ESG Investment Writer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Write/edit formative narratives and content on themes including investment opportunities, market insights, etc.
- Work closely with specialists to gain insight to inform content and collaborate to produce high-quality materials and campaigns.
- Conduct research and analysis to ensure data and information is accurate and up to date.
- Responsible for ensuring content and materials meet compliance standards.
- Actively support the team with other duties, including proofreading, editing, etc.
- Assist with content planning and devise strategies to improve client engagement.
The ESG Investment Writer will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ investment writing experience within the asset management sector.
- Solid understanding of investments and ESG issues within the investment environment.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience writing across various media platforms.
- Strong communication/writing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of ESG Investment Writer, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”