Research Analyst, ESG/Sustainable Investing
22 March 2021
A leading global asset manager is looking to recruit an ESG Research Analyst to join the investment team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-growing team within a global organisation.
This role is an integral part of the Investment team to help further advance and deepen the integration of ESG into research across the firm. This individual will develop expertise on material ESG issues across a number of sectors on a global basis.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conducting detailed sustainable research, drawing on external reports (sell-side and ESG research providers), data sets and news to advance the ESG research framework within your sector of expertise
- Working closely with Portfolio Managers to ensure ESG integration within stock selection and investment decisions
- Producing thematic articles on the impact of sustainability issues within your sector
- Maintaining ESG ratings and day-to-day contact with external data service providers
Successful candidate will have:
- 3-7 years investment experience on the buy-side, sell-side or consultancy
- Passion for sustainable investing
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented individual
- Pro-active attitude and approach to work
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.