ESG Research Analyst
1 January 2020
Our client, a global asset manager is looking to hire an ESG Analyst to joining the growing ESG research team as they continue to enhance their ESG capabilities.
This role will focus on fully integrating ESG factors into the Fixed Income investment process and work closely with the credit research analysts to help assess all credit ESG factors for each individual issuer.
- Maintain and enhance the implementation of ESG integration across the Fixed Income investment process
- Conduct sector, thematic and issuer-level ESG research
- Work closely with the Credit Research team and Portfolio Managers to identify and incorporate ESG factors into their investment decisions
- Produce thought leadership pieces on ESG related topics for internal and external audiences
- Monitor ESG related developments from a market, regulatory and thematic viewpoint to help support investment decision making process
- Engage with companies on ESG issues
- Main point of contact for Fixed Income ESG issues across the firm and helping respond to ESG related queries from clients
- Liaise with Product teams to support the design and launch of new ESG strategies
- 3-6 years relevant experience in an ESG focused role ideally
- Experience conducting ESG research at a sector and/or company level
- Good knowledge of fixed income asset classes preferred
- Prior experience engaging with companies on ESG topics, as well as interacting with clients
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Degreed educated
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.